Your Dreadlocks are in good Hands.
We have been experts for dreadlocks since 2008. Whether new dreads, repairs & maintenance or accessories, we can help you.
For all hair types from 15 cm
Dreadlocks take patience. We stand for natural dreads, so we don’t make extensions.
We are efficient with a high quality standard.
We only work with a crochet hook and love. We do not use wax or other curiosities in our technique. Our locations are in Zurich and Basel (Switzerland).
Your Dreadlocks are in good hands!
We help you with any question.
In the process we pierce through the strand of hair and spread out the stiches, just like a sewing machine, as evenly as possible so that the dread will become evenly tight and round.
But you turn over a new leaf!
- Your dreadlocks will be shorter than your untreated hair.
- It may be painful to get dreadlocks.
- Your new dreadlocks may protrude from your head during the first few days.
- Especially shortly after creation, your dreadlocks will need lots of care.
- In case you aren’t 18 yet, please ask your parents/teacher for permission first.
- It is a myth that you need to cut your dreads once you do not want them anymore.
- Even after many years you can still comb out your dreadlocks. The best way to do so,
is to first cut your dreads slightly and then to open them from bottom to top using a crochet hook.
- Your hair will completely recover afterwards (just give it some time).
LOOK OVER OUR SHOULDERS WHILE WE WORK
We will show you, how you can get beautiful hairstyles.
In spring 2010 I went to an African lady who made my dreadies in her very own way, the result was that in the end I just had “thin strings”. Later that year I met a man at a street parade who was wearing wonderful dreadlocks. Using his crochet technique, my dread length was cut in half, but therefore my dreads became thicker.
Meanwhile years have passed and today I am proudly wearing real, wonderful dreadies with their original length. Dreadlocks do need patience, care, and follow-up care.
Thank you Marc-Jacques!